About | Board of Directors | Newsletters | Events | Wish List
Donate Funds or Supplies:
- Donate gifts and services: Paper Products, Office Supplies, Plastic Products, Dry Goods, New Baby Items, Laundry, Bath & Kitchen, and Other miscellaneous items
- Check to see if your company has a matching-gifts program: Send this information along to the house.
- Send in a tax-deductible contribution: Send using the donation form to the right.
General Wish List
The following products and items are needed to keep Jenn’s House functioning on a daily basis:
- Paper Products (paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, tissues, paper plates, plastic spoons, forks, knives)
- Office Supplies (white copy paper, stamps (for office use as well as guest use))
- Plastic Products (plastic trash bags (tall kitchen), saran or plastic wrap, silver foil, baggies, food storage bags)
- Dry Goods (individual canned tuna, soups, spaghetti, etc., small prepared Dinty-Moore type dinners, individual snack size desserts)
- Laundry (liquid laundry detergent, dryer sheets)
- Bath & Kitchen (liquid hand soap, liquid dish detergent, window cleaner, any type of surface cleaning liquids, bathroom spray, shower cleaner)
- Miscellaneous (small frying pans, plastic bowls, batteries (AAA, AA, C, D) and many 9 Volt Alkaline, 13 watt Compact Florescent lights and 7 watt night light bulbs)
Generic products are welcome.
Items may be dropped off at the door or call for arrangements.
Property Maintenance and Upgrade Wish List (supplies or labor)
Below is a list of things we would like done on the property at Jenn’s House. Due to our financial responsibilities, IN KIND GIFTS are most appreciated:
- Roof over side garage entrance and trash area
- Replace mulch areas with stone
- Remove lean-to in rear yard
- Fencing along wooden walkway to gazebo so children cannot fall through
Weekly Chores Needed at Jenn’s House
- Weekly inside house cleaning (One week/month can be arranged.). We prefer adult supervision with youth.
- Weekly outside yard maintenance (One week/month can be arranged.). We prefer adult supervision with youth.